Are you jetting off soon to study in London? Check out the 8 things you need to know before leaving for your trip. London is a culturally diverse and historically rich city with plenty to offer to the young study abroad student.
These tips comes directly from a current study abroad student in London to give you the best insider advice to make your study abroad experience unforgettable.
London is the perfect base to satisfy your travel bug and travel around all of Europe. Heathrow Airport is the busiest in all of Europe. Book through StudentUniverse for cheap flights and hotels while traveling within Europe.
There are also plenty of day trips straight from London that allow you to make the most of your time in the UK. The blog post, “6 Day Trips from London” outlines historic cities, beautiful sights and beach towns that are easily accessible from London.
Check out this blog post, “Why Study Abroad in London? To become a Londoner of course!” to learn about how a student decided on London as her study abroad city of choice.
If you are a student, check out StudentUniverse website for cheap flights, hotels and deals posted daily:
Follow us on social media:
Make sure you subscribe now! https://www.youtube.com/user/StudentUniverse101?sub_confirmation=1
Music courtesy of: http://www.bensound.com
-----------------------------FULL TRANSCRIPTION BELOW----------------------------
[8 things you need to know about London before studying abroad
1. Public Transport is the best and cheapest way to get around.
2. Most parks and museums are free (& fun!)
3. Make a trip to one of London’s food markets.
4. Shoreditch has stunning street art.
5. There are tons of culturally diverse events.
6. Hop-on Hop-off bus tours are an awesome way to learn the history.
7. There are hundreds of different types of food available.
8. Brighton Beach is just an hour away and is SERIOUSLY FUN.]