Air Southwest Limited is a British airline based in Plymouth, England. It operates regional scheduled passenger services from the south west of England. Its main base is Plymouth City Airport, with hubs at Bristol International Airport and Newquay Cornwall Airport.
The company holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating Licence, permitting it to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with 20 or more seats.
Air Southwest operates to the following destinations:
* Bristol (Bristol International Airport)
* Cork (Cork International Airport)
* Dublin (Dublin Airport)
* Glasgow (Glasgow International Airport)
* Grenoble (Grenoble Airport - France) (begins 20th December 2008)
* Jersey (Jersey Airport)
* Leeds/Bradford (Leeds Bradford International Airport)
* London (London Gatwick Airport)
* Manchester (Manchester Airport)
* Newcastle (Newcastle Airport)
* Newquay (Newquay Cornwall Airport)
* Plymouth (Plymouth City Airport)