We all want to get airline cheap discount ticket travel and I have ten really good tips to help you do just that. All of them are easy to do and all are perfectly legal and you could save up to 85% on the normal airfare. So, before you you consider booking any more flights, please use my my ten-step guide to significantly reduce your purchase costs.
1. Buy your ticket as early as you can to get a the very best available discount.
Two to three months in advance can get you up to a huge 85% off the normal price.
2. If traveling to the far east, buy from a travel agent. For some reason few international travelers buy such flight tickets online so, at the time of writing, no great deals exist in the market.
3. Try a country's own airline directly online. You frequently get the best deals as you cut out the middle man. Also the airline frequently has the best seats; the rest are given out to various travel agencies.
4. Traveling to Countries that exist mainly on tourism means you can usually get a discounted flight with your hotel booking.
5. If you are traveling to your villa in Spain but don't want to pay scheduled airline prices, book the cheapest holiday you can find. Just don't use the hotel room. Some of these deals are really great.
6. If you are traveling from the USA to a European capital, don't fly direct. Fly to London and get one of the budget airlines to your ultimate destination.
7. Join clubs that can get cheap air fares. Flight clubs are known to purchase in bulk and, thus, their members benefit from these economies - usually to as much as 70% of the normal prices.
8. Some countries have promotional periods when air fares to their countries are reduced. Search online to get the most up-to-date prices.
9 .Midnight flights on some airlines are reduced as most people don't want to travel then. Peak times are obviously during working hours and you can find a significant reduction after peak times.
10. Book the whole package with your agent: flights, hotels, car, etc. By doing this altogether it should be much cheaper than if you purchased everything separately.
There you go: ten really easy ways to get airline cheap discount ticket travel that anyone can use. I have personally been using these methods for over 10 years and, to date, must have saved tens of thousands in airfares. The money you save can either stay in the bank or, if you feel like treating yourself, could be used to upgrade certain elements of your vacation: a nicer hotel room, car, or perhaps an extended stay at your destination. Happy traveling!