[Avionics Today 02-22-2016] Cobalt's Co50 Valkyrie five-seater, single-engine piston aircraft has not yet obtained FAA Part 23 certification, but that hasn't stopped the manufacturer from achieving $50 million in pre-orders of the Valkyrie and Valkyrie X within the first 90 days of launching both. David...
- Southwest Airlines Employee Testimonials
- Brexit bill passes key Commons vote
- Search for Flight 370: Race against time to find plane’s black box
- CM Siddaramiah inaugurated special air services to Mysuru on the occasion of Dasara at HAL airport.
- ★GUARANTEE★ Cheap Flights Hawaii, Santa Barbara, Baton Rouge .. Last Minute !
Google Page RankGoogle Page Rank is