This Syma X5C clone has twice the range of the X5C (150 m), headless mode, and one key return. Excellent 808 keychain camera platform. Find it here with 2MP camera http://shrsl.com/?~bggk or without camera ($10 cheaper) here http://shrsl.com/?~bggl
- Very stable flier in beginner's rate. Yet very maneuverable in high rate.
- Easily lifts a 808 #16 V3 camera. Very smooth flier with this camera to limit jello.
- The battery, propeller, prop guards, and camera for Syma X5C also work with this drone. One of the most compatible Syma X5C clones that I've seen.
- Great range. Twice the range of a Syma X5C. I flew it under control for 150 meters, and it was still going strong.
- Headless mode and one key return.
- Does not require FAA registration.
- I really couldn't think of any. The Syma X5C should have been updated like this a long time ago to include enhanced range like this, along with headless mode and one key return.
With 2MP Camera, Can take photo and video
With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control
2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other
Function: up, down, forward, backward, turn left and right, 360 degree roll
Battery: 3.7V 600mAh Li-poly
Battery for controller: 4"AA" batteries( not included)
Charging Time: About 60 mins(USB charging)
Flying time: 6-7minutes
Controlling Distance: About 100 meters
Dimension: 310 x 310 x 75mm
1 * FPVRC K5C Quadcopter(with 2MP Camera)
1 * Transmitter
1 * 3.7V 600mAh Li-poly Battery
2 * Propeller
2 * Landing Skid
1 * Screwdriver
1 * USB Charger
1 * 4G Memory card
1 * Card reader
1 * Manual
Hope you enjoyed this video. If so, please subscribe to the Quadcopter 101 channel to see even better videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90A4JdsSoFm1Okfu0DHTuQ
And you can also stay updated on new Quadcopter 101 videos on
And for those brand new fliers, here is the Quadcopter 101 Flight School to help you rapidly get into the air (best viewed on computer) http://quadcopter101.blogspot.com/
Affiliate links: Links to vendor sites of the product shown in this video are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.