Many people in specific fields and industries would like to participate in a Think Tank. At the Online Think Tank, well we discuss many things, such as Aviation for instance. Are you an aviation buff and would like to join a think tank - if so we will most likely ask you serious questions, much the same as any Think Tank might to test your knowledge such as:
What issues have brought you to a Think Tank? Do you see any major issues that you would like to see solved in the future? What are your other concerns such as for humanity, human societies and the flows of our civilization?
Now then are you sure you are ready for the tough questions? Well here are the ones for this month:
- Any thoughts on the NASA SATS program?
- Do you have an opinion on the FAA switch to environmentally friendly hydraulic fluids?
- Do you think this might be the cause of some of the landing nose gear failures?
- What are your thoughts on the life of composites, carbon fibers and some of these new materials?
- What are your thoughts of Russia farming out aircraft maintenance in Mexico?
- Are you concerned about the Aging US Air-tanker fleets?
- Do you find it alarming that the average age of aerospace engineers is now 57.8 years and we are short on replacements?
- Any thoughts on VTOL and future materials making them lighter? How about PAVs?
- What do you believe is the solution for small aircraft model size commercial UAVs?
- What are your thoughts on the Chinese Military modifying Boeing Aircraft to use in their military fleets?
- Any thoughts on Hyper Sonic Aircraft of the Future?
- What do you believe will happen with the push for privatization of space?
- Do you feel safe with Foriegn Private Jets the size of 777s flying into the US?
- What do you think of the Balloon Chair Darwin Award Winners?
Well those should test your knowledge and provide a good starting point of the discussions we have recently touched upon. I wish you well, and remember most Online Think Tanks only take the very best and brightest, so good luck. Let's set a time limit of one-day for all the questions, with no less than 4 paragraphs per item.