This large quadcopter includes a motorized remote controlled gimbal with its 3MP 720p HD camera. You can point the camera up and down and right and left remotely while the quadcopter is in flight. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/JJRC-H26D-5_8G-FPV-With-3MP-Wide-Angle-HD-Camera-One-Key-Return-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1013427.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
- Relatively good wide angled lens HD camera for a toy grade quadcopter.
- Very stable and gentle flier. Perfect for aerial video purposes.
- Excellent control range of up to 300 meters.
- Brushed motors have heat sinks to keep motors cool and possibly improve motor longevity.
- Includes headless mode and one key return.
- New headless mode concept. Remembers the direction the quadcopter was pointed when headless mode is activated, even if in flight.
- Video has some jello.
- No indicator of the camera gimbal angle. You'll need to guess or fly in closely to allow visual confirmation of the set gimbal angles.
- 436 grams (well over the 250 gram FAA exemption limit). Will require the pilot to be registered with the FAA.
Brand name: JJRC
Item name: H26D RC Quadcopter RTF
Gyro: 6 axis
Product size: 45 x 45 x 18cm
Quadcopter weight: about 436g total weight
Product battery: 7.4V 1200mAh(Included)
Remote battery: 4 x AA dry battery(Not included)
Charging time: 60 mins
Flying time: 6-7mins (I got 6 minutes 14 seconds)
R/C distance: about 300 m (I flew it out past 200 meters)
Color: green or white
Equipped with 3.0MP Wide angle camera.
Equipped with 2-Axis remote controlled adjustable gimbal.
Wide angle camera can realize swing in four directions with one press.
Strong ability to resist the wind.
One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°
It can realize 3D tumbling in four directions with LED lights in the protection cover.
It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
1 x H26D RC Quadcopter, 1 x 7.4V 1200mAh battery, 2 x Replacement props(A&B), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.