This 5.8Ghz micro FPV quadcopter includes altitude hold, a 720p camera, and pretty good range to boot. Buy it here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_402372.html?lkid=10097569
- 5.8 Ghz FPV quadcopter (not WiFi baloney)
- Includes 5.8 Ghz FPV receiver monitor
- Although only 0.92 MP sensor, the recorded 720p video actually looks reasonably good.
- Uses commonly available 3.7V 300 to 450mah white LoSi connector LiPo's
- Altitude hold works well, even in a breeze.
- Somewhat maneuverable for an altitude hold quadcopter.
- One key return and headless mode.
- Good FPV transmitter with good control range with both out to at least 100 meters.
- Small and lightweight, does not require FAA registration.
- Controller incorrectly labels default Mode2 (throttle on left) as Mode 1 on the LCD screen. Can be confusing. Just ignore the screen prompt.
- Some lag noticed in the FPV video caused by the recording ability of the camera.
- Descending can be rather slow due to altitude hold.
- Not much warning on low battery. When it runs out, it drops.
- 5.8G high-frequency images transmission gives you every perfect moment of the captured pictures at time
- HD 0.92MP camera aerial photography camera captures and records every beautiful and unforgettable moment
- Air pressure altitude holds function improves aerial photography and video recording performance
- 2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability
- 6 axis gyro fly system makes more stable and flexible flight
- About 200 meters control distance and 150 meters real-time transmission distance improve the flight performance
- 360 degree rollover function makes your aircraft turning around and around likes an excited bird
- With attractive headless mode, it can completely solve "loss of orientation" problems
- With one key automatic return function, you can call back your quadcopter quickly and safely
- Bright LED light is suitable for night flight
Features: 5.8G FPV,Barometer Set Height
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 200m
FPV Distance: 150m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 3.7V 490mAh Built-in rechargeable battery
Flying Time: 7mins
Charging Time (h): 60mins
Camera Pixels: 0.92MP
Product weight: 0.058 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 14.00 x 4.00 cm / 5.51 x 5.51 x 1.57 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x CW Propeller, 2 x CCW Propeller, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x Charger, 2 x USB Cable, 1 x Antenna, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Camera, 1 x FPV Monitor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.