Khamsin Studio – P-51D North American Mustang for X-plane 10
Please view in 1080p!
Available at the X-plane.org Store:
Features the best 3d model and textures you can find on X-Plane 10 or any flight simulator!
The North American P-51 Mustang is the most recognizable fighter of the WWII era. The definitive version, the P-51D, was powered by the Packard V-1650-7, a license-built version of the Rolls-Royce Merlin 66 two-stage two-speed supercharged engine, and was armed with six .50 caliber (12.7 mm) M2/AN Browning machine guns (Source : Wikipedia).
An aviation-enthusiast favorite, the P-51 is still used today in many airshows and air races.
Superb Modeling and texturing
– Design by Khamsin Studio, known for its superior textures
– Accurate 3D visual model
– Normal and specular maps (for reflections)
– Ultra-High Resolution textures: 4K HD textures
– Fully detailed and animated 3D cockpit with 3D gauges
– Polygon optimized model, manipulators technology
– Night lights effects
Professionally tuned Flight Model
With a 12-cylinder 27L engine, the P51 is a very hard aircraft to model accurately in X-Plane. This aircraft was modeled with the help of X-Aerodynamics
– Flight model X-Aerodynamics (C. Garner)
– Tuned to fly and behave as close to specs as possible
– Perfect for dog fights with your friends
Dynamic Pop-up Menus
– MAN – Manual
– CHK – Checklist
– COM – Communications (Radio)
– W&F – Weights and Fuel
– INF – Information
Four HD liveries included
– Metallic grey
– Big Beautiful Doll
Note: If you owned the P51 by Heinz, we are offering you a special discount on this model by Khamsin. $10 off for a limited time. Request your discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like my videos please consider subscribing to my channel.
2016 (C) Thomas Rasmussen, member of FlightXPX
Other members of FlightXPX: