[Avionics Today 02-08-2016] The U.S.-based arm of NetJets is preparing to introduce Cessna's Citation Latitude into its fleet of more than 700 business jets this summer. NetJets executives told Avionics Magazine that the Latitude will serve as a replacement for its Citation Sovereign and Hawker 800 XP...
- Canada Bussiness optional [ One near ocean province tickets make cheap travel for bussines people ]
- Southwest Airlines Employee Testimonials
- Brexit bill passes key Commons vote
- Search for Flight 370: Race against time to find plane’s black box
- CM Siddaramiah inaugurated special air services to Mysuru on the occasion of Dasara at HAL airport.
Google Page RankGoogle Page Rank is