SSG Embraer E-170LR Evolution for X-plane 10
Please view in 1080p!
Available at the X-plane.org Store:
Built on years of experience, the SSG (Supercritical Simulation Group) brings you the E-Jet 170 Evolution series.A whole new level of sophistication to this popular Embraer regional jet as modeled for X-Plane 10.
PS: If you own a previous SSG model (E170 or E190), SSG is offering a limited time $10 discount on this new model. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code and include you original order number
Advanced FMC and Navigation system
- Custom-built FMC (done by FJCC) designed for the SSG Evolution Series
- SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, flare and rollout modes.
- FMC is compatible with AeroSoft's NavDataPro and Navigraph navigation databases.
- Manufacturer's performance data embedded as tables in the fully functional FMC.
- Option to use either a 2D pop-up (resizable) FMC or one within the 3D cockpit.
- Custom radio communication audio consoles optimized for on-line virtual ATC operations.
- FMC performance information based on real aircraft data, including calculated V-speeds.
- FMC includes capability for autotuning navaid frequencies.
- Vertical Situation Display (VSD) on the MFD.
- Terrain display mode on the MFD, which is a part of the Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) on the real aircraft.
High-Res 3D modeling complete with detailed animations and textures.
- Realistic displays (PFD, MFD with system synoptics, and EICAS)
- External lights and strobes operating realistically.
- Display management similar to that in the real aircraft.
- Autobrakes with anti-skid system that works in all conditions and includes a realistic rejected takeoff mode.
- Realistic wing flex and other animations.
- Window rain effects and animated wipers.
- Option menu incorporated into the cockpit 3D.
- Ground vehicles include a tow truck, GPU and airstairs.
- Over 10 detailed liveries comes with the plane
Custom systems and Flight Model
- Aircraft will meet most of the real aircraft's performance data for consumption, AOA, speeds, flight dynamics, etc. in close consultation with real world E-Jet pilots.
- Realistic 3D cockpit with high resolution.
- Many systems are implemented with realistic logic, such as electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engine fire extinguishing, fuel, wing and engine anti-ice (including automatic mode), communications, and TCAS.
- Comprehensive autopilot functioning in modes similar to those of the real aircraft
- First Officer's MFD display is independent from the Captain's, and MFD has a pop-up option.
- EICAS messages based on the real aircraft's with lists and scrolling
DreamEngine Sound System
- 3D sounds with DreamEngine plugin.
come with a comprehensive Quick Start Guide in PDF and video tutorial
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel.
Thank You For Watching!
2016 (C) Thomas Rasmussen, member of FlightXPX
Other members of FlightXPX: