Full video of Delta pilot locks himself out of cockpit: http://bit.ly/1M7Y0vn
1. A flight from Seoul to Dallas was diverted to Tokyo after violent turbulence injured five people so badly they needed medical attention. Video courtesy: John Mitchell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 314-449-2834
2. The stung woman, who reportedly took it like a champ, has yet to release a statement indicating she’s had it with scorpions on planes.
3. The nose area of the Boeing 737-800 is completely caved in after a bird hit. The blood splatter says the bird didn’t do so well either.
4. If you wish to use a computer on the airplane, you could use Knee Defender to lock the chair-back of the passenger in front of you.
5. A rough bout of turbulence on a Miami-bound flight left five passengers injured. “A gentleman a couple rows ahead of us was sleeping too, and he didn't have on his seat belt either,” passenger Hayden Redhead told WSVN upon arriving in Miami. “His head actually damaged the aircraft, broke one of the panels on top.”
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus