This WLToys large quadcopter has a lot going for it including 5.8Ghz FPV, alitude hold, an excellent jello free camera, and a one axis stabilized gimbal that works well. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~cml8
Oh boy, I hope they don’t change anything on this one, as it could be a winner if WLToys leaves it as is 😉
– 5.8 Ghz FPV system including transmitter and receiver/monitor. System provides good signal with minimal lag. Provides superior FPV performance as compared to WiFi FPV fliers.
– Great camera and great gimbal camera anti-vibration suspension. Takes very nice 720p video with NO JELLO! Propeller balancing not required 🙂
– One axis stabilized gimbal that works very well in maintaining steady elevation of the camera. Gimbal is also remote controlled if the pilot wishes to raise or lower the camera view.
– Battery provides reasonably good flight time for a quadcopter of this size. When battery power gets low, quadcopter becomes sluggish and gradually descends to the ground.
– Altitude hold works great at low and intermediate flight rates. At high expert rate, it becomes less effective at high pitch, but helps smooth altitude changes.
– Very good flier. Nice and fast at high rate to give a feeling of flying a racer FPV quadcopter. Should be a good trainer prior to purchacing a racer.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Transmitter is slectable fro Modes 1 through 4.
– Seems to use widely available Syma X8C style motors.
– Battery is proprietary, although it’s very easy to connect (slide in connection).
– Heavy enough to require FAA registration.
.5.8G high frequency images transmission gives you every perfect moment of the captured pictures at time
.One Aixs gimbal and 2.0MP HD camera can help you take high quality pictures
.With Headless Mode / no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying
.One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home
.With the fixed-height mode,can stand in a high pressure
.Suspension components can effectively reduce body vibration on the camera
.Transmitter has 4 mode, can exchange freely
.Plug-in battery, with dual protection
.2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability
.6 Axis gyro, ensure the stability and good performance
.With LED light, possible for night fly
.Function: Up/Down, Forward/Backward, Turn left/Right, Hovering, 3D Roll, with light, with headless mode, One key return, Attitude hold high, 5.8G FPV
Material: Plastic + Metal
Gyro: 6 axis
Charging time: 150mins
Flying time: 9mins
Control distance: About 150 meters
Battery for Quadcopter: 7.4V 1500mAh 20C(included)
Battery for Remote: 4*AA battery(Not Included)
Product Size: 40*40*17cm
Product Weight: 2350g
Package Content 1 x WLtoys Q303 RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote control, 1 x Charger, 1 x 7.4V 1500mAh battery, 1 x Balance charging box, 4 x Blades, 4 x Blades Protection Frame, 1 x User Manual
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.